<strong>Trainee Education Recruitment Consultant</strong>
Teachers UK is a leading education consultancy operating from Mansfield supporting schools across the East Midlands. We have an exceptional reputation as the market leaders for providing recruitment services for schools and colleges seeking temporary and permanent staff.
Our office has a team of experienced, hard working consultants who are dedicated to providing an outstanding service to both schools and members of our supply team.
As part of our continued growth and investment we are searching for an ambitious, bright and determined individual to join our trainee scheme based in our head office Mansfield.
This is a unique opportunity to combine structured training with ‘on the job’ training. You will participate in training that will give you an opportunity to develop into a 360 degree consultant, managing your own clients and all aspects of the recruitment process. Our training will give you the opportunity to work in a close knit team allowing you to learn from established, successful recruiters.
As part of our training scheme you will focus on business development strategies, client management, interview techniques, safeguarding, advertising, brand development and industry standards.
This opportunity is particularly suited to someone who is ambitious and sales focused with a proven track record and / or the desire to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Supporting the overall success of the Branch
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to develop business in schools
- Attending meetings at new and client schools.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with schools
- Advertising vacancies using a wide range of media
- Receiving and reviewing applications,
- Managing interviews
- Completing clearance/vetting procedures in line with REC guidelines.
- Undertake training and professional development
- Strong sales ability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver – ability to think outside the box
- Results focused
- Self motivator
A UK driving licence is desirable
- Excellent starting base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Extensive training programme
- A company structure where trainees can work to become managers of the future
- Company incentives where hard work is rewarded
- Flexible approach to work, including term time only contracts
- Pension scheme
- Company mobile phone
Interviews will be held w/c 15th April 2019
Start date: May 2019
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS and safeguarding checks.