BSL (British Sign Language) Teaching Assistant DE1
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Derby with BSL (British sign Languadge)
The school are seeking a Primary and/or Secondary Teaching Assistant with a strong understanding of children and experience teaching children with SEN. The Teaching Assistant must hold a Level 2 or level 3 qualification in BSL.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Genuine passion for special educational needs
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant preferable
- BSL (British sign languadge Level 2 or 3)
Position we have available will begin ASAP. We also have short term, long term and day to day positions available. Covering sickness, long term absences and staff reorganisation.
Teachers UK was formed in 1997. We have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth.
To apply for this position please contact Steve Truman on 01623 600 636 or email your CV to email@example.com