Business Studies Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£90 - 190 per day
Teachers UK are looking for a Business Studies Teacher for an excellent secondary school in Derby. This is a full-time permanent post starting asap. The School is very well-resourced and boasts a supportive and approachable Head of Department. To be considered for this role as a Business Studies Teacher, please send an updated CV as soon as possible.
This excellent secondary school delivers a high-quality education for students aged between 11 and 19. The Science department achieves fantastic results at GCSE and A Level.
The school offers:
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- Friendly and supportive Head of Department & Staff
- Excellent Facilities
- Free Parking
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to teach GCSE Business Studies and Economics
- A passion for teaching and who are focused on inspiring students to achieve above beyond their potential
- Proven track record of successful intervention leading to raising students attainment in both Business and Economics
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Business Studies or Economics degree and hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification - you must hold QTS or QTLS
- Experienced candidates will have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner (NQT’s will have shown they have potential for excellence)
- NQT’s would be expected to participate in intervention programmes
- Be well informed on current educational issues and initiatives
- Be prepared to develop best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Be prepared to participate in extracurricular activities
- Show commitment to professional development
- Be adaptable and flexible and calm under pressure
We have similar roles to this across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so if you think this role maybe too far for you then please send a CV across and we will have a look at opportunities closer to yourself.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on any positions we may have, then please do not hesitate to call Lee Burton on TEL: 01623 600 636 MOB: 07712 325800 or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme