Vacancy TypeCover supervisor
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£55 - 70 per day
Teachers UK are looking for Cover Supervisors to work flexible hours within schools in Ilkeston and surrounding areas.
Do you have a Degree? Have you ever thought about teaching? No matter what your previous employment history is, if you hold a degree you can become a Cover Supervisor and earn £55-£70 a day. This roles does not require any lesson planning or marking; you will be expected to go into lessons and support the students with pre-set work.
Cover supervision includes the following core elements:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school’s policy;
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment;
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures;
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures;
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
If you would like to apply please phone Jade Scott on 01623 600636 or email your CV to email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.