Vacancy TypeCover supervisor
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£60 - 75 per day
Are you looking for work within schools? Do you have a degree or classroom experience? Are you looking for school teaching experience? Are you planning a career in teaching?
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this role could be perfect for you. Teachers UK work in partnership with Secondary schools all over the East Midlands and we are looking for the ideal people to place within schools in Worksop and surrounding areas!
We can offer you the following:
- Work within local secondary schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours and days
- Experience working within local schools
As an education assistant you will be expected to cover classes where the teacher is absent. There will be no marking or planning however will be expected to interact with students and support them when required. We are looking for people with the below attributes.
- Basic knowledge of core school subjects such as English and Maths (although no specific qualifications are required)
If you believe you have the above qualities please contact Lee Burton on 07712 325800 or email over your CV.
Teachers UK are committed to stringent safeguarding guidelines therefore successful applicants will be subjected to enhanced DBS clearance and reference checks.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme