Salary£60 - 75 per day
Here at Teachers UK we have a successful and extremely busy Secondary Desk providing staff to schools across the Nottinghamshire area.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about education and are interested in enhancing the learning experience of our future generations during their time within secondary education. To be a cover supervisor all we ask is that you have a passion for education, a firm but fair approach, and the ability to bring fun to the class whilst maintaining your professionalism.
We have candidates from all walks of life, from former police officers, ex-military personnel and former prison officers to College Graduates and individuals who are either semi or even fully retired.
The successful candidate doesn't necessarily need to have classroom experience, but we do ask that you:
- have a willingness to work up to 5 days a week on an ad hoc basis whether full or part days
- are over 18 years of age (due to the age of the students)
- are happy to get a DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one)
- are able to provide references to cover the last 2 years and full working history
- are adaptable and flexible
- be resilient and able to deal in with challenging behaviour in a calm and confident manner, following school policies
- Ideally you would have a driving license and access to a vehicle as not all schools are easily accessible by public transport – although this is not essential
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
If you feel that you can perform the duties required for this role, and have the relevant skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the next generation of young adults, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01623 600 636.