Cover Supervisors – Nottinghamshire
Vacancy TypeCover supervisor
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£60 - 70 per day
Cover Supervisors - WE NEED YOU!
Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
Are you looking to get into teaching?
Do you want to get experience of working with children?
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors for a variety of day-to-day, short and long term supply roles in several schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
We have been established for over 20 years and have long standing relationships with schools across Nottinghamshire.
Schools often utilise cover supervisors as a way to cover short term teacher absences. The role of a cover supervisor is to supervise and manage a classroom in the absence of a teacher. As a cover supervisor you will ensure pre-planned work is complete and to manage behaviour in line with the school behaviour policy.
Due to the nature of supply we work we can offer you as little or as much work as you require, we have some staff work 2 days per week for us and others who work 5 days per week. We are completely flexible so you can change you availability from week to week.
We are keen to hear from graduates or candidates with behavioural management experience with an interest in working within Secondary Schools. You must be confident of your abilities within a classroom based environment and have the ability to build relationships with pupils, parents and other staff members.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Get in touch with Andy Rogers today to discuss potential opportunities 01623 600636 or send us a copy of your current CV Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.