Cover Supervisors – Sheffield
Vacancy TypeCover supervisor
Salary£60 - 70 per day
COVER SUPERVISORS – SHEFFIELD
Do you want to get into teaching?
Do you want to gain classroom experience?
Are you an NQT looking to improve your classroom management skills?
Teachers UK are working exclusively with a number of schools across Sheffield, We are extremely busy and looking to add to our pool of cover supervisors. The role of a cover supervisor is to manage the classroom and ensure that the work which has been left is being adhered to. Your job will involve ensuring that the children remain on task and achieve the learning objectives for the day.
If you are looking for work on a supply basis we can be flexible and work around your availability, some people work 2 days per week for us others work full time.
We are looking for people to work on a day to day supply basis and for longer term positions from September.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Get in touch with Andy Rogers today on 01623 600636 to discuss potential opportunities or send us a copy of your current CV Andrew.email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.