Derby Supply Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£105 - 145 per day
Supply Teacher for SEN - To be kept as busy as needed.
Teachers UK have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Teacher to be busy work within a modern Secondary SEN school in Derby. The post will be teaching up to KS4; ideally the school are looking for someone with expereince in delivering core subjects at a good level and are capable of working with students with challenging behaviour.
Within this role you would be expected to conduct the below responsibilities:
- No planing required - covering staff sickness with lesson plans left by the Teacher
- Delivering core subjects
- Excellent support and SLT within the school
- A chance to further your career in education and embark on different training programmes
You will need;
- A PGCE or other UK recognised qualification
- The ability to build relationships and trust with your pupils and your peers
- A fresh and energetic approach to teaching
- A dedicated and hardworking attitude
We are confident that we offer great opportunities to our candidates and ensure that we deliver a professional and friendly service. Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99 and Enhanced DBS checks which are refundable after 15 days of work.
If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch please contact Steve Truman on T: 01623 600636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org over your CV and details!