UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£105 - 145 per day
Teachers UK have a fantastic opportunity for an Maths teacher to work within a modern Secondary in Derby. This role is to start after February half term. The post will be teaching up to KS4; ideally the school are looking for someone with expereince in delivering Maths at a good level and are capable of working with students with challenging behaviour.
Within this role you would be expected to conduct the below responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for planning lessons and assessment, with PPA time given.
- A full time timetable teaching Maths up to KS4
- An opportunity to work for an adaptive and modern academy which is apart of a succesful trust within Nottingham
- Excellent support and SLT within the school
- A chance to further your career in education and embark on different training programmes
You will need;
- A PGCE or other UK recognised qualification
- The ability to build relationships and trust with your pupils and your peers
- A fresh and energetic approach to teaching
- A dedicated and hardworking attitude
We are confident that we offer great opportunities to our candidates and ensure that we deliver a professional and friendly service. Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99 and Enhanced DBS checks which are refundable after 15 days of work.
If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch please contact Steve Truman on T: 01623 600636 or email email@example.com over your CV and details!