Design and Technology Teacher
Salary£110.00 - 165.07 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and talented Design and Technology Teacher for a full time position at a school in the Sheffield area. This post is to start in September and will be for at least a term, potentially longer if necessary.
The academy are looking for someone who has fantastic subject knowledge and who can teach Design and Technology to students of a varied ability, up to A-Level. Ideally, we are seeking a teacher who is happy to plan, mark and provide constructive feedback and who will go the extra mile to provide a supportive learning environment for pupils.
The ideal teacher for this role must have:
- Ability to teach the subject up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
If you are interested in this role then please contact Daniel Beswick on 01623 600636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about this opportunity or any other suitable short, long term and permanent posts.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.