Design and Technology Teacher
Salary£110.00 - 165.07 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and talented Design and Technology Teacher for a full time position at a school in the Chesterfield area. This post is to start in September for the full academic year
The academy are looking for someone who has fantastic subject knowledge and who can teach Design and Technology to students of a varied ability, up to A-Level. Ideally, we are seeking a teacher who is happy to plan, mark and provide constructive feedback and who will go the extra mile to provide a supportive learning environment for pupils.
The ideal teacher for this role must have:
- Ability to teach the subject up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
If you are interested in this role then please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about this opportunity or any other suitable short, long term and permanent posts.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.