UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£100 - 165 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking for an experienced Drama teacher to work in a secondary school in the Ollerton area from September 2019. We are looking for someone who can work on a full time basis for at least a term, potentially ongoing for the right teacher.
We need someone who is experienced in teaching Drama and who can plan and deliver good quaility lessons to pupils of varied abilities.
In order to be considered for these roles you must posses the below qualities:
- The ability to teach practical/theory Drama lessons at KS3, KS4 and KS5 (if qualified)
- The aptitude to nurture learners, encourage and stimulate young people
- Strong classroom management techniques
- Monitoring and development of student progression
- Hardworking and motivated
Please contact Jade Powell asap on 01623 600636 or email email@example.com about this opportunity or any other suitable short, long term and permanent posts.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
Teachers UK are an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people