Education Recruitment Consultant
Vacancy TypeRecruitment Consultant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£18k - 35k per year + OTE inc Commission
EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
At Teachers UK, we really care about bringing great teachers and support staff together with great schools and academies. It’s why we’ve been the trusted recruitment partner of schools and other education establishments since 1997
We have built strong relationships with Schools, Academies and Multi Academy Trusts throughout the UK. Our aim is to place only the best quality teaching staff into schools.
Due to continued growth and exciting plans over the next 12 months, we are looking for Education Recruitment Consultants to join our successful team based at our head office in Mansfield.
Successful candidates must have a passion for business development, and for providing schools with the best service. We are looking for people with a positive 'can do' attitude.
We are happy to consider either experienced education consultants or consultants working in other sectors looking to move into the education sector.
Why Work for us?
- We have been a trusted recruitment partner of schools and other educational establishments since 1997
- We only work in the education sector (we specialise in one sector and do it well)
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme & competitive basic salary
- Great career progression opportunities
- We reward success
- We are proud sponsors of MTFITC
- We don’t just sell to our schools, we work in partnership with our schools and get involved with the local communities we work in.
- We have a fun working environment
- Free Parking
- Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for running a successful desk with Teachers UK which will include recruiting teachers and support staff for new and existing schools
- Generating new business through phone calls, visits and networking.
- Generating new teaching staff from adverts, job boards, cv librarys, social media and networking.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and KPI's
- The full 360 recruitment process
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge or experienced recruiters to develop their career with us.
Interested???? Get in touch with Andy Rogers today 01623600636 (07912287890) or send a current CV to Andrew.email@example.com