Education Recruitment Consultant
Vacancy TypeRecruitment Consultant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£17k - 25k per year + Commission
EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Teachers UK is a leading Education Recruitment Agency specialising in placing Education supply staff into Schools and Education settings across the East Midlands
Due to our continued success and investment to support further growth, we are now excited to announce that we are looking for new, full time, team members to join our successful branch in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, which covers the East Midlands Region.
We have immediate vacancies for Experienced Education Recruitment Consultants - Primary, Secondary and SEN. Within the full 360 role your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, retaining and growing an existing desk of either, Primary, Secondary or SEN clients and candidates.
- Making confident sales calls, arranging and attending sales visits with schools to develop existing relationships and generate new business opportunities.
- Sourcing relevant CVs, contacting candidates to arrange registration appointments and interviewing them for roles.
- Selecting suited candidates to place in on the day, short term and long term placements.
- Working towards individual measures to ensure team targets are hit weekly, monthly and termly.
We are looking for;
- Ambitious people that are able to demonstrate their self motivated drive to succeed, with a proven record of outstanding sales and recruitment performance.
- You must have a strong work ethic and be passionate with a 'can do’ attitude to succeed.
- You should be efficient, organised and able to know how to prioritise a stretching work load in a fast paced environment.
- People who have a driving license and access to a vehicle
This is an exciting opportunity to a highly respected company with an enviable reputation amongst its clients and candidates, and an industry leading team. Our Mansfield branch offers a friendly and vibrant team environment with genuine career opportunities to progress quickly, based on your performance. You will also receive:
- Training and support to help you succeed.
- Excellent basic salary (Starting salary negotiable DOE - £17,000-£25,000)
- Industry leading commission and bonus structure - uncapped.
- Pension Plan.
- Internal career ladder and progression structure.
- Full time hours during term time with reduced working hours throughout the school holiday period
- 24 days annual leave per year, with enhanced days after a qualifying period.
If you would like further information on joining our Team please contact Louise Hamby 01623 600 636/07917 609 426 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers UK are part of the Operam Education Group of businesses.