UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to work full time at a school in the centre of Nottingham. This role is to start ASAP and will be for the rest of the academic year, potentially permanent for the right teacher.
The school we are recruiting for have fantastic facilities and the English department is extremely supportive and a great place to work. Ideally we are looking for someone who can start ASAP, so having a valid DBS would be advantageous, but we are open to speaking to people who can start at a later date.
For this role we are looking for someone who has good subject knowledge and who can teach English to pupils of a varied ability; ideally the succesful applicant must be able to provide lessons that are considering 'good' or 'outstanding' and should be able to provide constructive feedback to students.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Ability to teach English up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 and within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position please contact Jade Powell on 01623 600636 or email your CV to email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison