UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for an English teacher to work in an academy in Gainsborough from September for the rest of the academic year on a full time basis. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and dedicated to providing a fantastic education to young people; for this role the academy are open to applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers alike.
The ideal teacher for this position must have:
- Ability to teach English up to GCSE, up to A-Level would be advantageous
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
- Ability to work as a team within your department and the academy
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who deals with your area and schools
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries at any time
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
- Flexible working days - you tell us when you can work
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
- Ability to find permanent placements that suit you
To apply for this position please contact Jade Powell on 01623 600636 or email your CV and details to us.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison