Vacancy TypeExam Invigilators
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£50 - 60 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit for Exam Invigilators to work on a supply basis for the new academic year. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work flexible shifts, as they can vary from mornings, afternoons, mid-day and all day.
The role will include:
- Managing the student's behaviour during the exam to ensure that exam conditions are maintained at all times
- Ensuring that the correct stationery has been given to students
- Ensuring there is no malpractice before, during or after exams
- Ensuring the correct papers have been given out
- Setting up the exam hall and clearing away once the exam is finished
Why work for Teachers UK?
- A dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in the evenings and throughout the day
- A 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries at any time.
- We pay all candidates via PAYE
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 and within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position or find out any more information, please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636.