Vacancy TypeExam Invigilators
UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are recruiting Exam Invigilators on behalf of secondary schools and colleges in Nottingham city center and the surronding areas. We are seeking multiple exam invigilators to oversee mock and final exams.
Note: All applicants must be willing to attend free Exam Invigilator training provided by Teachers UK to comply with the Joint Council for Qualification requirements.
Who can apply?
- People who are interested in other roles such as Teaching Assistants or Cover Supervisors.
- Graduates who have experience within exams and can follow guidance provided by the exams officer and the school.
- Experienced exam invigilators.
As a successful candidate you must:
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that candidates are seated in accordance with the seating plan.
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Have a DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to purchase one. (You will also be offered other opportunities to work with Teachers UK in the Educational Sector)?
- Be able to supply suitable references and be subject to our safeguarding and vetting checks
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
About the role:
- The roles are to commence in November 2019 and will continue throughout the academic year until July 2020.
- Total working hours will vary each week dependent on the number of exams undertaken.
- Salary between £6.90 - £9.21 depending on age and experiance.
How can you be considered?
- Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now.
Individuals working for Teachers UK will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Holiday pay scheme.
- On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Priority to undertake other roles such as Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
Teachers UK are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
- Job Type: Temporary