FANTASTIC SALES OPPORTUNITY- Education Recruitment Consultant
Vacancy TypeRecruitment Consultant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£20k - 30k per year
FANTASTIC SALES OPPORTUNITY
Education Recruitment Consultant - Teachers UK
We are a leading independent, Education Recruitment Agency. Based in the Midlands and South Yorkshire for 20 years, we have a strong community ethos, which proudly runs through our company. If you would like to be part of our continued development & work alongside the best in the business, then please read on…
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to take over a desk covering the South Yorkshire area. This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced educational specialist or someone who has a proven sales background. We are looking for a person who can be creative and loves to face a challenge. Using excellent communication skills to good effect, this individual will be highly motivated to exceed targets, confident on the phone and in client meetings. Developing strong relationships with candidates and clients is the key to our successful business.
• Prior experience within a sales environment- able to pick up the phone and go for it! This is essential
• Ability to develop new business and provide an outstanding service to existing clients.
• You must hold a full driving licence and be willing to travel across South Yorkshire
• Be willing to go above and beyond; you will have to work at home when late bookings arise. Working hours are 7.00am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• Be a very effective time manager and be highly organised.
• Build highly effective working relationships with candidates.
• Be computer literate; have the ability to utilise social media and our in house CRM database/booking system (training will be provided).
• Have excellent telephone communication skills.
• Be approachable, professional and committed to achieving great results
• A knowledge of the South Yorkshire area would be advantageous The Rewards
• Fantastic OTE £30k salary, with regular reviews.
• UNCAPPED EARNINGS.
• Full support and rewards programme.
• A range of monthly and weekly incentives
• Career progression based on your own efforts and merits.
• Company mobile.
• Onsite parking The rewards working in recruitment can be exceptional, however you must be prepared to work hard.
If you have the required experience, don't wait - apply now for this role! Short-listed candidates will be contacted without delay. Please forward your CV to Geoffrey Shopland, email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07710 315937, I look forward to hearing from you.