Health and Social Care Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£130 - 145 per day
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for a teacher of Health and Social care to work on a temporary basis at a school in the Mansfield area.
The role will be full time and will be starting in January 2020 for the rest of the academic year.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Ability to teach Health and Social care up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
- Flexible working days and hours
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 & within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison