UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£100 - 150 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking for an experienced ICT and Computing teacher to fill one of our positions in the Doncaster area.
We are accepting applications from fully qualified teachers and also NQT's for this role and other similar positions. This position is to start after Easter for at least a months cover.
The school ideally would like a strong candidate who can teach ICT up to KS4 and it would be advantageous to teach up to KS5 also; the ideal candidate will be able to teach students who have a variety of skills and who are working at varied levels.
Within this role you would be responsible for:
- marking and delivery of good quality lessons
- managing the behaviour of pupils in accordance to the schools policy
- supporting the pupils and providing constructive feedback
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then give Daniel Beswick a call on 01623 600636 or email me at email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme