UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently looking for an IT teacher for a school in the Worksop area.
We are accepting applications from experienced teachers and NQT's for this role.
The school ideally would like a strong candidate who can teach ICT up to A Level, it would be advantageous to teach up to KS5. The ideal candidate will be able to teach students who have a variety of skills and who are working at varied levels.
Within this role you would be responsible for:
- The marking and delivery of good quality lessons
- Managing the behaviour of pupils in accordance to the schools policy
- Supporting the pupils and providing constructive feedback
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please call Emma Wright on 01623 600636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- We offer a £100 referral scheme