KS1 and KS2 Teachers needed in the Chesterfield area
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salarydepending on experience and post AWR 12 week Qualification
Qualified Primary Teachers – Chesterfield – £100 to £173.06 per day
Teachers UK are recruiting qualified Primary Teachers to work on various temporary positions. If you are a Qualified Teacher with either NQT or QTS then we have just the position for you whether you are looking for long term, short term or day to day roles.
Are you an experienced primary school teacher fed up with all the paperwork that teaching brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in your area?
Or perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the curriculum?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Teachers UK want to hear from you. Teachers UK are recruiting reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within primary schools in the Chesterfield area.
If you haven't yet secured a teaching role for January or are looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Teachers UK want to hear from you!
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Get in touch with Emma Wright today to discuss potential opportunities 01623 600 636 or send us a copy of your current CV