KS3 SEN Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£100 - 145 per day
Primary or Secondary Teacher Required for PRU - KS3
Are you a Secondary Teacher looking for a new and rewarding challenge?
Teachers UK are working closely with a PRU school in Derby.
We are looking for a teacher with enthusiasm, personality and who are looking to inspire students.
Full time position is available starting after February half term with an interview taking place before. You must be able to engage well with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education.
The ideal candidates for the position must have:
- Genuine passion for special educational needs
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This pupil referral unit caters for key stage 3 pupils who have been excluded permanently from a mainstream school.
- Subject knowledge in English and Maths is preferable, however the role will require you deliver a variety of subject.
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have SEMH
The school is seeking candidates with a strong understanding of children and experience teaching children with autism and SEN.
Teachers UK were formed in 1997. We have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth.
To apply for this position please contact Steve Truman on 01623 600 636 or email your CV to email@example.com
£100 – 145 per day depending upon experience pre AWR.