UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£100 - 150 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking for a fully qualified MFL teacher who can teach Spanish and French, to work in an academy in the Worksop/Retford area.
The school are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge and experience teaching spanish up to A-Level with either French or German as a second subject too.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities-
* The ability to teach languages up to KS3 and KS4
* The aptitudes to nurture, encourage, motivate and stimulate young people.
* Strong classroom management techniques.
* Monitoring and development of student progression.
* Hardworking, motivated and ambitious to provide the best teaching available.
* Able to work on a flexible basis and help to cover general subjects if necessary
Teachers UK offer excellent rates of pay along with support from dedicated and supportive consultants. Teachers UK are committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, good references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.
If this position is of interest and you would like to apply or for more info please contact Jade Powell on T: 01623 600636 M: 07912 206884 or email over your CV.