MFL Teacher – Nottingham
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£90 - 150 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking for a fully qualified MFL teacher who can teach German to work in a school on the border of Nottinghamshire. The school are looking for someone to start at Easter to cover a long term position for the rest of the academic year potentially longer for the right person.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities
* The ability to teach German up to KS4 and desirably KS5
* The aptitudes to nurture, encourage, motivate and stimulate young people.
* Strong classroom management techniques.
* Monitoring and development of student progression.
* Hardworking, motivated and ambitious to provide the best teaching available.
Teachers UK offer excellent rates of pay along with support from dedicated and supportive consultants. Teachers UK are committed to the safeguarding and well-being of young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to enhanced level DBS clearance, good references and satisfactory completion of other vetting procedures.
If this position is of interest and you would like to apply or for more info please contact Jade Scott via phone or email