Part Time Teaching Assistant, Derby
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£50 - 60 per day
Teaching Assistant One to One Support Derby £50.00 - £60.00 per day
Ofsted rated ‘Good’ our client, Primary school, is seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. The post is starting as soon as possible.
This is a part time temporary opportunity Monday to Friday, the right candidate will have the following qualities;
- The ability to build a relationship with a key student
- Have understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculums
- Have a love for supporting, teaching and nurturing children
- Seeking an opportunity to work within a supportive team
- Able to make learning fun
- Hold a level three TA qualification
Teachers UK would like to invite you to apply for this position by sending us your CV. We will then begin our rigorous vetting procedure to ensure that we only send the strongest candidates to our client school. This will include an enhanced DBS check, an identification check and a 2 interview process.
Please send your CV to Emma Wright firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01623 600 636