UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£90 - 190 per day
Teachers UK are looking for a Physics Teacher for an excellent secondary school in Derby. This is a full-time permanent post starting asap. The Science department is well-resourced and boasts a supportive and approachable Head of Department. To be considered for this role as a Physics Teacher, please send an updated CV as soon as possible.
This excellent secondary school delivers a high-quality education for students aged between 11 and 19. The Science department achieves fantastic results at GCSE and A Level.
The school offers:
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- Friendly and supportive Head of Department & Staff
- Excellent Facilities
- Free Parking
To be considered for this Physics Teaching role, you must possess:
- A related Degree.
- UK QTS.
- Ability to teach Physics to A-Level
- Strong Subject Knowledge.
We have similar roles to this across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so if you think this role maybe too far for you then please send a CV across and we will have a look at opportunities closer to yourself.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on any positions we may have, then please do not hesitate to call Lee Burton on TEL: 01623 600 636 MOB: 07712 325800 or EMAIL: email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme