Religious Education Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit teacher's of Religious Education who will also be able to deliver lessons in Philosophy and Ethics at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) on a supply basis for both short term and long term positions.
The ideal candidates for the position must have:
- The ability to teach Religious Education/Philosophy and Ethics up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- A friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- The ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why work for Teachers UK?
- A dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in the evenings and throughout the day
- A 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries at any time.
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 and within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position or find out any more information, please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison