Salary£90 - 150 per day
Teachers UK currently have a fantastic opportunity for a science teacher to work within an ever improving secondary school in Derby. This role is to start after the February half term and is for 3 (0.6) days a week on a ongoing basis.
If successful in this role you would be responsible for planning, marking and preparation of lessons and would be expected to conduct lessons that are in accordance to the schools expectations.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Have knowledge of General Science - particularly Chemistry and/or biology
NQT’s and experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply and will both be considered for this role.
We have similar roles to this across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so if you think this role maybe too far for you then please send a CV across and we will have a look at opportunities closer to yourself.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on any positions we may have, then please do not hesitate to call Lee Burton on TEL: 01623 600 636 MOB: 07712 325800 or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme