Secondary PE Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for versatile and ambitious PE teacher's to work on both a temporary and long term basis at schools in and around Worksop and surrounding areas. We are ideally looking for teachers of both female and male PE and are open to applications from newly qualified staff and experienced teachers.
We work with a variety of schools that are looking for PE teachers to work on a flexible basis in either day to day, long term or short term placements.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Ability to teach PE up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons (if working long term)
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE meaning you get the most for your money*
- Flexible working days and hours
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 & within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636 or email your CV and details to us.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
*based on umbrella company to PAYE payslip comparison