Secondary PE Teacher
UK RegionEast Midlands
Teachers UK are currently recruiting for a versatile and talented teacher or PE to start in September at a school in the Nottingham area. Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience teaching to pupils of all abilities and who can plan/deliver good quality lessons.
The school we are recruting for are apart of a trust in the Nottinghamshire area and therefore have fantastic opportunities for development and progression with this schools and others within the trust.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
- Ability to teach PE up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
- Friendly and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience within a school setting
- Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
- Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
- 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer queries
- We pay all candidates via PAYE
- Flexible working days
- Weekly pay
- Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 & within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
To apply for this position please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636 or email your CV to email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.