SEN Teaching Assistant Worksop For Alternative Provision – March Interviews
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£60 - 65 per day
KS2 – KS4 SEN/PRU Teaching Assistant for a Good Alternative Provision
Exciting Temp to Perm Position
Pay rate £60 per day
Worksop and surrounding area
Teachers UK are working closely with an outstanding alternative provision. The role would be working with KS2 to KS4 students who are not in mainstream school’s therefore a successful applicant must be hard working and must be patient and understanding with the pupils.
The role will involve transporting Students from their homes to Bases, Libraries and Cafe's to do 1 to 1 work with so having access to your own vehicle is essential.
This is a Teaching assistant role that specialises in SEBD and SEMH and mental Health. (Emotional behavioural, social and mental health difficulties) Working with this alternative provision would be the start of a great carer within SEN with a fantastic energetic team with continued CPD provided. The role will be working 1 to 1 with a student or with a small groups of students.
A Teaching Assistant qualification is not neccesary, however previous T.A or LSA experience is needed and experience working with special needs and challenging behaviour is desirable.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or further details, then please contact Steve on tel: 07921396608 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme