Supply MFL Teachers Required
Salarydepending on experience and post AWR 12 week Qualification
Teachers UK are currently looking to recruit MFL teachers to work within secondary schools around Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley areas on a day to day short and long term basis.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- A degree in French, German or Spanish
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Have knowledge of Modern Foreign Languages
NQT’s and experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply and will both be considered for this role.
We have simlilar roles to this across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so if you think this role maybe to far for you send a CV across and we may have one closer to yourself.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like more information on any positions we may have, then please do not hesitate to call Craig TEL: 01623 600 636 MOB: 07909 221579 EMAIL: email@example.com
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.