UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£100 - 145 per day
Secondary Supply Teacher
Mansfield and surrounding area's
Pay rate - £90 to £145 (dependant upon experience)
Teachers UK are currently looking for supply teachers to work within fantastic secondary school's in Mansfield and surrounding areas - to be kept as busy as needed for the rest of the academic year.
The post will be teaching up to KS4; ideally the school's are looking for someone with expereince in delivering general teaching cover and are capable of working with students with challenging behaviour.
Within this role you would be expected to conduct the below responsibilities:
- No planing required - covering staff sickness with lesson plans left by the Teacher
- General Teaching, covering a variety of subjects
- Excellent support and SLT within the school's
- Good behaviour management skills
You will need;
- A PGCE or other UK recognised teaching qualification
- The ability to build relationships and trust with your pupils and your peers
- A fresh and energetic approach to teaching
- A dedicated and hardworking attitude
We are confident that we offer great opportunities to our candidates and ensure that we deliver a professional and friendly service. Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99 and Enhanced DBS checks which are refundable after 15 days of work.
If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch please contact Elisia Hunter on 01623 600636 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org