Supply Teachers Required for Scunthorpe and North Lincs
Salary£105 - 175 per day
Teachers UK are currently looking to increase our bank staff of Daily Paid Teachers and Cover Supervisors for work within the Scunthorpe and North Lincs area for a large multi academy trust.
Assignments can vary from day to day, sickness cover and also short to long term assignments part or full time depending on your availability.
We are currently inviting applications from teachers with experience in delivering the below subjects to children aged 11- 18:
• Humanities - History, Geography and RE
• Business Studies
• Health & Social Care
• Science - biology, chemistry and physics
• Computing/ ICT - software programming, web development, networking, forensic computing
• Engineering & Construction
• Design Technology
• Physical Education
• Travel & Tourism - Customer Services, Business & Enterprise and Travel specialisms
• Art - Graphics, Fashion, Photography, Adobe Software, Video Games, Art and Fine Art
• MFL - French, German and Spanish
Candidates will be invited to join our bank providing you have at least 6 months recent experience teaching your subject within a secondary school settin, and must hold either QTS or QTLS. If you are an NQT looking for some work then please get in touch regarding any opportunities we may have!
Please contact Craig Harris ASAP on 01623 600636/07545 207286 or email via our website about this opportunity or any other suitable short, long term and permanent posts.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.