Supply Teaching Assistants
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£50 - 65 per day
Primary Supply Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
Are you a qualified primary school teaching assistant fed up with all the paperwork that the role brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in the Derbyshire area?
Whether you are an experienced or newly qualified teaching assistant, Teachers UK wants to hear from you. Teachers UK are recruiting reliable, qualified, motivated and flexible primary school teaching assistants that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within primary schools in the Derbyshire area.
If you haven't yet secured a teaching assistant role or looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Teachers UK want to hear from you!
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24-hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a DBS once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Please call Elisia Hunter today to discuss potential opportunities 01623 600 636 or send a copy of your current CV firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.