Supply Teaching Assistants – Scunthorpe
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
Salary£50 - 60 per day
Primary Supply Teaching Assistant - Scunthorpe
Are you an experienced secondary school teaching assistant fed up with all the paperwork that the role brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the secondary schools in Scunthorpe and North Lincs?
Whether you are an experienced or newly quialified teaching assistant, Teachers UK want to hear from you. Teachers UK are recruiting reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teaching assistants that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within secondary schools inScunthorpe and North Lincs.
If you haven't yet secured a teaching assistant role and you are looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Teachers UK want to hear from you!
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Get in touch with Craig Harris today to discuss potential opportunities 01623 600636 or send us a copy of your current CV email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.