Supply Teaching Assistants – Shirebrook
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£50 - 60 per day
Primary Supply Teaching Assistants - Shirebrook, Nottinghamshire
Are you an experienced primary school teaching assistant fed up with all the paperwork that the role brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in the Nottinghamshire area ?
Whether you are an experienced or newly quialified teaching assistant, Teachers UK want to hear from you. Teachers UK are recruiting reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teaching assistants that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis.
If you haven't yet secured a teaching assistant role and are looking to work on a supply basis with the flexibility of deciding where and when you want to work then Teachers UK want to hear from you!
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Get in touch with Emma Wright today to discuss potential opportunities on 01623 600 636 or send us a copy of your current CV email@example.com and we will get in touch with you.