Teaching Assistant needed for SEPTEMBER START in Stapleford
Vacancy TypeTeaching assistant
UK RegionEast Midlands
Salary£50 - 60 per day
Full time Teaching Assistant starting September to July 2018
Pay Range: £50-£60 per day Stapleford Area, NG9
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a flexible supply basis within Primary schools across Notts City. We are able to offer you up to 5 days of work per week and can look at part time or full time opportunities for you dependent on your availability.
- Benefits of working with Teachers UK include:
- A Dedicated consultant to support you throughout your post.
- Assignments to various local, friendly schools.
- Flexible working days which are negotiable within long term roles
- Potential of leading into long term/permanent positions.
Successful applicants will hold a recognised qualification and ideally have experience within a similar role, but this is not necessary.
- To support small groups of students as well as supporting on a 1:1 basis
- Manage Behaviour in line with schools behaviour polices.
- Tailor approach to meet the needs of each individual child.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to join the school at an exciting time of expansion
- The opportunity to work with a parallel Reception teacher
- A welcoming and friendly school
- A supportive and happy staff team and Governing Body
- The opportunity to make an outstanding contribution to our school
- Excellently behaved children
- Supportive parents
- A commitment to continual professional development
- A well-resourced and tidy school
- Teachers UK excellent PAYE only pay rates
- Personal Consultant to support and guide you
To apply for this role please forward your CV to or call Charlotte Bullock on 01623 600 636 or 075905221877.
If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other vacancies.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.