Contact Us

What qualifications do I need?

No formal qualifications are needed to be a Teaching Assistant, but experience of working in a classroom is essential and could be gained by undertaking voluntary work at a local school. You must be able to demonstrate work experience gained in a childcare setting within the last two years and be able to provide references to cover that period. Ideally you will be educated to NVQ Level 2 or above.

Register with Teachers UK

You can register with Teachers UK online, from anywhere in the world!

Simply click here to start the process.