Student Supervision and Academic Mentor
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional and highly motivated professional to join the team of students and staff in a Secondary School which is poised for great success. Ideally you will be qualified to degree level and either looking to qualify into teaching or looking to pursue your career in the Education Sector.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for working with students and helping them to succeed and enjoy their learning
- An ability to deliver a well organised and managed cover lesson to an excellent standard
- A high standard of personal education to degree level
- The ability and desire to provide 1:1 and small group academic mentoring to students of all abilities so they can achieve their academic potential.
- A belief that every student is able to achieve great things and you will possess the skills and qualities to nurture and encourage high aspirations and their realisation through your interactions with students throughout the day.
- Are interested in making a real difference to the lives of our students,
- Would like to be part of this exciting new era in the Academy’s development,
- Have the desire and ability to contribute to the success and achievement of our students
- Have the expertise, drive, ambition and determination to succeed in developing and consistently delivering quality cover lessons and academic mentoring
<strong>Please contact Craig at Teachers UK for further details.</strong>
<strong>Please send your Curriculum Vitae to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></strong>
<strong>Contact Telephone Number: 01623 600 821 </strong>