<strong>Nursery Nurse - Regular Supply- Leicester</strong>
Do you have a good knowledge of the current EYFS curriculum?
Are you passionate about working in a nursery setting?
Would you like us to help you find the perfect nursery to work in?
Do you want the flexibility of working on a supply basis?
Are you looking to be introduced to local Nurseries?
Teachers UK work with a number of schools and private day nurseries across Leicester & Leicestershire. We supply staff for short and long term positions. We are extremely busy and recruiting for more qualified nursery staff to work for us.
To apply for this position you must hold a relevant childcare qualification, ideally level 3 although level 2 with relevant experience will be considered.
<strong>Why Work for Teachers UK?</strong>
<strong>- </strong> We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a dbs once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme<strong></strong>
<strong>Get in touch with Andy Rogers today to discuss potential opportunities </strong><strong>01623 600636 </strong><strong>or send us a copy of your current CV</strong><strong> Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org</strong><strong> and we will get in touch with you.</strong>