ICT Network Engineer
Teachers UK are seeking an experienced ICT Network Engineer to work as part of a dedicated and professional ICT Team who provide support to academies throughout the Doncaster and Mansfield area. Your duties within this role may include:
- installing and configuring new software and hardware
- setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords to allow access to the network
- making sure security is at the right level to block unauthorised access
- finding and fixing network faults
- putting in place preventative maintenance schedules
- giving technical support to people who use the network
- carrying out day-to-day administration and monitoring of network use
- Planning and implementing future developments.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and experience of working within a busy environment. Experience with network systems is essential.
For more information, please contact Andy Rogers on 01623 600636 or email your CV to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>