This successful Junior School in a small Nottinghamshire town is working alongside Teachers UK to recruit an enthusiastic full time Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a pupil. This position will be starting as soon as possible for the rest of the academic year.
- Make sure the pupil you support is able to engage in learning & stay on task during the lesson or activity.
- Support the social & emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required.
- Support the teacher in managing challenging pupil behaviour and promoting positive behaviour.
- Guide and monitor pupil progress, liaising with multi agencies, parents & colleagues.
- A positive approach to working with children and the ability to motivate, inspire and build rapport.
- A strong regard for pupil safety and well-being.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with pupils, parents, teachers and governors.
- Reading, writing, numeracy and communication skills.
If you are interested in this position or are looking for any other Teaching Assistant work please do not hesitate to get in touch. Either email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Teachers UK office on 01623 600 636.