We are seeking an experienced qualified Nursery Nurse qualified up to Level 3 to work within a busy day time nursery starting ASAP and will be on an ongoing basis.
Candidates must hold Teaching Assistant qualification of Level 3 or above.
The children’s centre is a busy environment with a flexible work basis, they are seeking a proactive Nursery Nurse to join the team and hit the ground running.
The day care centre has a flexible working pattern including working split shifts varying over an 8:00am – 3:00pm pattern and a 10:30am – 5:30pm.
This role will include various tasks such as;
- Full and relevant child-care qualification at Level 3 or above
- Good knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
- Have a current Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be under 12 months old
- Candidates must be confident and comfortable to complete personal care and nappy change routine building up relationships with key children
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24-hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.