Teachers UK are looking for Qualified Teachers with experience across Early Years, Key Stage One & Key Stage Two to join our bank of Supply Staff on a day to day, short term and long term basis to work across our partnering Primary Schools in Derbyshire and the surrounding areas.
We would welcome applications from both ECT and experienced teachers. Typical School hours are between 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Part days, mornings and afternoons are also available so please speak to your consultant about this. We are looking for candidates who:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Have recent and relevant experience
* Are enthusiastic and ambitious Teachers who have a genuine passion for teaching and the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
You must have an enhanced DBS that is registered on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new one through Teachers UK.
What we offer In return for your service and as a valued employee of Teachers UK, you will receive:
* Competitive daily rates that are paid weekly including pension contributions.
* The opportunity to work in a variety of diverse settings which will help to develop and broaden your experience within education.
* The ability for you to work on your terms, thereby creating an attractive work life balance that works for you.
* Access to a wide range of CPD training to help with your professional development.
* Access to a dedicated recruitment specialist who are committed to finding the right role for each individual and will provide ongoing support.
Is this role of interest to you?
If so, apply today or please call to arrange a registration.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call.
If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply work then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call – evenings and weekends included.